- This event has passed.
TPP/ANA-MCAA Panel: The Future of Marine Corps and Navy VTOL
February 22 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
“The Future of Marine Corps and Navy VTOL”
featuring Keynote Speaker: Mr. William “Bill” Taylor, DASN (Air-Ground)
>REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. LOG-IN DETAILS ARE PROVIDED IN REGISTRATION DETAILS BELOW.<
TPP|ANA & MCAA are pleased to host Mr. Bill Taylor, DASN (Air-Ground), as the keynote speaker on February 22nd via Webex webinar.
- Mr. Taylor will be joined by the following panelists:
- Lead Panelist: Maj Gen Gregory L. Masiello, PEO (A) Air Anti-Submarine Warfare, Assault & Special Mission Programs (confirmed)
- Col Jack D. Perrin, Program Manager, PMA 261, H-53 Helicopters Program (confirmed)
- CAPT Eric Soderberg, Program Manager, PMA 266, Multi-Mission Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) (confirmed)
- Col Matthew G. Kelly, Program Manager, PMA 275, V-22 Joint Program (confirmed)
- Col David C. Walsh, Program Manager, PMA 276, H-1 Program (confirmed)
- CAPT Todd M. Evans, Program Manager, PMA 299, H-60 Multi-Mission Helicopters Program (confirmed)
|4:00 p.m.||Introduction and Welcome
|4:10 p.m.||Panel Begins
Keynote: Mr. William “Bill” Taylor, DASN (Air-Ground) (confirmed)
Panelists representing the following PEO and PMAs:
Question & Answer
Registration is complimentary.
Please register here for the virtual TPP/ANA panel (hosted via WebEx). NOTE: If you do not have a TPP user account, you may exit out of the pop-up dialogue box that says – “Please log in to register for programs.” and just complete the screen that requests attendee info for Event Registration. TPP invites you to create a TPP user profile (username and password) for ease of registering for future TPP programs.
Attendees will receive log-in details on Friday, February 19th. The panel would appreciate receiving questions in advance. Please send questions to Jen Brown, Programs & Membership Director via email – email@example.com.
We kindly ask that you register AND submit questions by Monday, February 15th at 6pm (EST).
If you have not used WebEx for a webinar, we strongly encourage you to download the software for ease of use in advance of the program.
Join from the meeting link: https://thepaxpartnership.webex.com/thepaxpartnership/j.php?MTID=m844327921fe491d09f5a0f75db76453a
Join by meeting number (access code) via www.webex.com: 132 567 6636
Meeting password: VTOL
Tap to join from a mobile device: +1-415-655-0001,,1325676636## US Toll
Dial in by phone: +1-415-655-0001 (US Toll)
Join from a video system/application: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also dial in 126.96.36.199 and enter meeting number.
A few housekeeping notes:
- We encourage you to log in 5-10 mins prior to the start of the webinar (4pm EST) to ensure you are connected properly and that we can start in a timely manner; especially if you have not used WebEx previously.
- You may log in via the web browser version of WebEx, or download the application. It runs more smoothly via the application. It only takes a few minutes to download.
- It is also recommended to Google Chrome web browser, NOT Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
- If you are logging in via NMCI network, it is best to do so outside of the VPN, as you will likely not have the video feature enabled; recommend using a personal device if possible.
- If you need technical support during the webinar, please text me at 717-713-9522.
- Acquisition workforce attendees can earn 2 CL points. They should be logged manually into eDACM: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Login/Logout.aspx
Please consider joining or making a charitable donation to the Association of Naval Aviation (ANA) via this website: https://www.anahq.org/
Please consider joining or making a charitable donation to the Marine Corps Aviation Association (MCAA) via this website: https://www.flymcaa.org
THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR!
Acquisition workforce attendees can earn up to 2 CL points.
Points must be manually logged into eDACM: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Login/Logout.aspx