Dear TPP Members and Colleagues,
We are here. The Patuxent Partnership office is open and will continue to be here for our members and the community, through this challenging time. The health and safety of our members are our priority, and we continue to monitor the rapidly changing situation related to the spread of COVID-19. We want to provide you resources and are including those on our COVID-19 Resource page.
TPP is available to assist you. We will be available, here or remotely, via email or phone during business hours. Please reach out to us with any questions. Please note conference meeting rooms are unavailable until further notice. We will host webinars in the meantime and continue to share updates on resources.
The Patuxent Partnership connects the dots to foster collaboration among academia, industry, and government from
technology to STEM initiatives in Southern Maryland and beyond, to promote sustainable economic vitality and enhanced quality of life.
We are a non-profit member organization working to advance technology through speaker programs, forums, and networking;
to advance science and technology transfer through the exchange of ideas, information, and data related to technologies;
and to increase workforce development through an array of programs and initiatives.
- Consortium Management Group, Inc. provides $30,000 to St. Mary’s College Department of Chemistry for research-grade microscope
- My Journey to NASA and Becoming a Soft Power Advocate by MG Charles Bolden
- JSHS abstracts are in!
- TPP Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- WBB is TPP’s 2019 Member of the Year
- STEM-ING 2021: TPP AND NAWCAD need your workshop ideas!
- St. Mary’s County Dept of Economic Development: survey on broadband coverage
- Governor Hogan Announces $250 Million ‘Maryland Strong: Economic Recovery Initiative’
- Department of Defense and National Security Agency announce new cybersecurity initiative aiming to close the cybersecurity talent gap