Dear TPP Members and Colleagues,
We are here. The Patuxent Partnership office is open and will continue to be here for our members and the community, through this challenging time. The health and safety of our members are our priority, and we continue to monitor the rapidly changing situation related to the spread of COVID-19. We want to provide you resources and are including those on our COVID-19 Resource page (linked above).
TPP is available to assist you. We will be available, here or remotely, via email or phone during business hours. Please reach out to us with any questions. Please note conference meeting rooms are unavailable until further notice. We will host webinars in the meantime and continue to share updates on resources.
The Patuxent Partnership connects the dots to foster collaboration among academia, industry, and government from
technology to STEM initiatives in Southern Maryland and beyond, to promote sustainable economic vitality and enhanced quality of life.
We are a non-profit member organization working to advance technology through speaker programs, forums, and networking;
to advance science and technology transfer through the exchange of ideas, information, and data related to technologies;
and to increase workforce development through an array of programs and initiatives.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Historic Sotterley Speaker Series continues (virtually) June 24
- Charles County COVID-19 Business Grants
- St. Mary’s County COVID-19 Small Business and Non-Profit Relief Fund: Applications being accepted
- Virtual Panel on Public Health – feat. SMC COVID-19 Scientific Advisory Group & SMC Health Dept (June 24)
- 2020 Maryland Primary Election Panel (webinar) on June 12
- Drive-Thru Testing for COVID-19 Available at MedStar St. Mary’s
- Historic St. Mary’s City Cancels Maryland Day Ceremony
- Webster Field Team Is World Expert at Landing System Training
- Hoyer Highlights News on Economy