Dear TPP Members and Colleagues,
It has been almost a year since Covid. With the advent of the vaccine, we are looking forward to better times for all of us.
In the interim we continue to hold virtual programs and continue to share updates on resources. Check the website, our weekly newsletter and social media pages for upcoming programs. Please note conference meeting rooms are unavailable until further notice.
It will be awhile before we can plan in person programs. Meanwhile we are here for you. Our office is open. Please make an appointment, and wear a mask or two if you come by. We miss you.
Stay safe and well,
The Patuxent Partnership connects the dots to foster collaboration among academia, industry, and government from
technology to STEM initiatives in Southern Maryland and beyond, to promote sustainable economic vitality and enhanced quality of life.
We are a non-profit member organization working to advance technology through speaker programs, forums, and networking;
to advance science and technology transfer through the exchange of ideas, information, and data related to technologies;
and to increase workforce development through an array of programs and initiatives.
- Consortium Management Group, Inc. provides $30,000 to St. Mary’s College Department of Chemistry for research-grade microscope
- My Journey to NASA and Becoming a Soft Power Advocate by MG Charles Bolden
- JSHS abstracts are in!
- TPP Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- WBB is TPP’s 2019 Member of the Year
- STEM-ING 2021: TPP AND NAWCAD need your workshop ideas!
- St. Mary’s County Dept of Economic Development: survey on broadband coverage
- Governor Hogan Announces $250 Million ‘Maryland Strong: Economic Recovery Initiative’
- Department of Defense and National Security Agency announce new cybersecurity initiative aiming to close the cybersecurity talent gap