The Patuxent Partnership connects the dots to foster collaboration among academia, industry, and government from
technology to STEM initiatives in Southern Maryland and beyond, to promote sustainable economic vitality and enhanced quality of life.
We are a non-profit member organization working to advance technology through speaker programs, forums, and networking;
to advance science and technology transfer through the exchange of ideas, information, and data related to technologies;
and to increase workforce development through an array of programs and initiatives.
- Lecture series at TECHBRIDGE: December 8th at 4pm
- AFCEA Army Mules and Navy Goats Trivia Battle
- THE PATUXENT PARTNERSHIP (TPP) PATHWAYS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN FOR 2022-2023
- The Patuxent Partnership Sponsors Leadership Southern Maryland Nonprofit Scholarship
- The Patuxent Partnership selected to receive an Inaugural National Apprenticeship Week 2021 Award
- STEM-a-Thon Event Headlines American Education Week for NASA
- St. Mary’s College’s Center for the Study of Democracy Presents Constitution Day Lecturer Congressman Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) – Sept. 17
- Dr. James A. Forrest Career and Technology Center position for Aviation Technology Instructor
- The Patuxent Partnership Physics Scholarship Awarded