TPP is looking for an experienced career pathways coordinator/ SoMD2030 Workforce Manager
The Patuxent Partnership connects the dots to foster collaboration among academia, industry, and government from
technology to STEM initiatives in Southern Maryland and beyond, to promote sustainable economic vitality and enhanced quality of life.
We are a non-profit member organization working to advance technology through speaker programs, forums, and networking;
to advance science and technology transfer through the exchange of ideas, information, and data related to technologies;
and to increase workforce development through an array of programs and initiatives.
- INFORMATION SESSION Engaging Upper Classmen College STEM Students September 7, 2022 4:00 to 6:00 pm EST
- TPP is looking for an experienced career pathways coordinator/ SoMD2030 Workforce Manager
- St. Mary’s Young Professionals will be hosting an ‘End of Summer Happy Hour’ event
- Nov 1- Fall 2022 Hire graduating seniors Hire interns CAREER INTERNSHIP FAIR
- Blockchain and Beyond: National Security Symposium at NPS
- Support Veteran-Owned Businesses Aug. 19th
- Job Opportunity
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland Welcomed the American Lorenzo de Zavala Youth Legislative Session
- NAVAIR Office of Small Business Webinar Series: