Dear TPP Members and Colleagues,
We are here. The Patuxent Partnership office is open and will continue to be here for our members and the community, through this challenging time. The health and safety of our members are our priority, and we continue to monitor the rapidly changing situation related to the spread of COVID-19. We want to provide you resources and are including those on our COVID-19 Resource page (linked above).
TPP is available to assist you. We will be available, here or remotely, via email or phone during business hours. Please reach out to us with any questions. Please note conference meeting rooms are unavailable until further notice. We will host webinars in the meantime and continue to share updates on resources.
The Patuxent Partnership connects the dots to foster collaboration among academia, industry, and government from
technology to STEM initiatives in Southern Maryland and beyond, to promote sustainable economic vitality and enhanced quality of life.
We are a non-profit member organization working to advance technology through speaker programs, forums, and networking;
to advance science and technology transfer through the exchange of ideas, information, and data related to technologies;
and to increase workforce development through an array of programs and initiatives.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Rightfully Hers – Historic St. Mary’s City pop-up exhibition
- UMD UAS Test Site Hiring: Project Engineer
- The Washington Post names ZENETEX a 2020 TOP Washington-area WORKPLACE
- DoN Laboratories – Student and Faculty (Apprenticeship, Internship & Research) Opportunities 2021
- Maintenance Innovation Challenge (MIC) is open!
- Maryland Business: Rebooted – virtual classes offered by UMD Robert H. Smith School of Business
- Pax River Naval Air Museum (PRNAM) updates and new exhibit features a piece of the moon
- Maryland Commerce announces “Innovation Uncovered” to showcase state’s innovators, entrepreneurs and small businesses
- Historic Sotterley Speaker Series continues (virtually) June 24