- This event has passed.
TPP/ANA Panel: DMO – the Carrier Air Wing
May 25 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
“Distributed Maritime Operations: Who you gonna call? The Carrier Air Wing”
featuring Keynote Speaker:
VADM Jeffrey Hughes, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Warfighting Development, N7, Office of the Chief of Naval Operations
TPP & ANA are pleased to host VADM Jeffrey Hughes, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Warfighting Development, N7, Office of the Chief of Naval Operations, as the keynote speaker on May 25th via Webex webinar.
The Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Warfighting Development (DCNO N7) is charged with advancing Navy Warfighting advantage in order to deter, dissuade and deny, or defeat adversaries. N7’s mission and functions follow three broad, interrelated lines of effort: warfighter development, warfare development, and warfighting corps development.
- Establishes and maintains the Navy’s strategy and communicates it with a single voice to internal and external audiences;
- Ensures that strategy guides navy-wide processes including CNO guidance to the POM, concept development, and the development of material and non -material solutions to our key operational problems;
- Aligns the Naval education enterprise with strategy, improves how the navy utilizes its flagship educational institutions, and selectively tailors employment of its most academically successful personnel;
- Advances warfighting development more quickly and effectively through wargames, exercises, experiments, tests, and studies;
- Empowers individuals to provide their insights and discoveries to drive necessary change; and
- Ensures a supply of warrior-scholars, leaders who are both superb warfighters and exceptional thinkers, to advance future warfighting development for the navy.
|4:00 p.m.||Introduction and Welcome
|4:10 p.m.||Panel Begins
Keynote: VADM Jeffrey Hughes, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Warfighting Development, N7, Office of the Chief of Naval Operations(confirmed)
Question & Answer
→ Registration is complimentary for all attendees.
→ Please note, there will be no registration fee for future virtual programs. When we return to in-person programs, there will be a registration fee.
Please register here for the virtual TPP/ANA panel (hosted via WebEx).
**Long form of registration link: https://paxpartnership.z2systems.com/eventReg.jsp?event=140&.
NOTE: If you do not have a TPP user account, you may exit out of the pop-up dialogue box that says – “Please log in to register for programs.” and just complete the screen that requests attendee info for Event Registration. TPP invites you to create a TPP user profile (username and password) for ease of registering for future TPP programs.
The panel would appreciate receiving questions in advance. Please send questions to Jen Brown, Programs & Membership Director via email – email@example.com.
We kindly ask that you register AND submit questions by Friday, May 21st at 3pm (ET).
If you have not used WebEx for a webinar, we strongly encourage you to download the software for ease of use in advance of the program.
CONTINUOUS LEARNING POINTS
Acquisition workforce attendees can earn 2 CL points. They should be logged manually into eDACM: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Login/Logout.aspx
Please consider joining or making a charitable donation to the Association of Naval Aviation (ANA) via this website: https://www.anahq.org/