A Free Online Education Series for Maryland Residents and Businesses
Now is the time to reboot Maryland businesses. That is why Maryland Smith is offering Maryland Business: Rebooted – a free, live webinar series. The series helps state residents navigate the unimaginable economic effects of COVID-19 on their small- and medium-sized businesses by leveraging Smith’s expert faculty.
Address challenges facing Maryland businesses head-on, such as:
- Which marketing and brand strategies present the best opportunities for recovery?
- Is there new data to consider when making financial decisions?
- What are the best approaches to mitigating risk now?
Sharpen key business skills:
- Entrepreneurial and business leadership skills
- Company strategy development
- Sound financial decision-making
- How to mitigate financial risks
- Data-driven economic decision-making
- How to improve a business website