- This event has passed.
Webinar 3: Connecting & Contributing to Community
July 14 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
A number of initiatives have emerged in Southern MD during the COVID-19 pandemic that demonstrate the rapid response, spirited collaboration, and adaptive thinking that are hallmarks of thriving innovative communities. A working group has come together to highlight this adaptive thinking and innovative responses to community needs throughout southern MD. We recognize that there are many more people who want to be doing and/or contributing more.
Join us for a three-part webinar series designed to unleash the talent, expertise and resources of people like you are eager to make a difference in this challenging time. This will be more than just information-sharing! We are bringing together people and groups to identify Southern Maryland’s needs during COVID and to collaborate creatively to address them.
The Southern MD community is a strong and innovative community.
We can – Adapt. Respond. Thrive.
Each webinar has a separate registration. Please use the following links to register via EventBrite.
- June 9th at 11:30am – Webinar 1 registration: “Innovating in Crisis“
- Hear 3 local success stories of collaboration and innovation to support those on the frontlines and others in crisis
- Share and discover additional community needs
- June 16th at 11:30am – Webinar 2 registration: “The ART of Collaboration“
- Join an action group based on common concerns
- Learn the ART of Collaboration from leaders featured on June 9th
- July 14th at 11:30am – Webinar 3 registration: “Connecting & Contributing to Community“
- Share outbriefs from the action groups and efforts they’ve accomplished
WHO ARE WE?
This webinar series is driven by the smART Collaboration Working Group, comprised of members representing government, industry, academia and non-profit organizations.
If you are interested in contributing or being part of the conversation, please use the contact information below.
Director, UMD UAS Test Site
General inquiries can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STAY CONNECTED: #connecting community #smARTcollaboration