ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. WALK-IN REGISTRATION ACCEPTED ON-SITE AT PROGRAM.
PLEASE CONTACT JEN BROWN VIA EMAIL TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST IN REGISTERING ONSITE.
Execution and Test of Innovative Naval Aviation Programs
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
5:30 - 7 p.m.
Patuxent River Naval Air Museum
Flight Technology Hall
22156 Three Notch Road, Lexington Park MD 20653
||Check in / Hors d'oeuvres and libations
Keynote/Moderator (confirmed): RADM Paul "L.J." Sohl, Commander, Operational Test & Evaluation Force
- *CAPT Craig Dorrans, F-35 Enterprise Planning Director at JPO
- *Mr. Daniel Nega, SES, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Air Programs)
- *CAPT Michael Orr, Program Manager, PMA-234, Airborne Electronic Attack (AEA) Systems & EA-6B Program Office (Next Generation Jammer)
- *CAPT Chad Reed, Program Manager, PMA-268, Carrier Unmanned Aviation Program Office (MQ-25 Stingray)
- *CAPT Greg Sleppy, Commanding Officer, Air Test and Evaluation Squadron One
|ATTIRE: Business casual / Military uniform of the day
$15 paid in advance* before 12:00 p.m. ET, Tuesday, June 4
Pay online by credit card (VI/MC) or by cash/check to:
The Patuxent Partnership
22335 Exploration Drive, Suite 1035
Lexington Park, MD 20653
*Online advance registrations without payment received by 12:00 p.m. ET June 4 will be $25
|$25 at the door
TPP does not provide refunds for canceled registrations. Proceeds after expenses go toward the Association of Naval Aviation Squadron #18 scholarship fund, and other STEM programs and initiatives in Southern Maryland.
Acquisition workforce attendees can earn up to 2 CL points.
Points must be manually logged into eDACM: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Login/Logout.aspx