TPP/ANA PANEL: ACCELERATED ACQUISITION AND RAPID CONTRACTING
Wednesday, March 13
5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Patuxent River Naval Air Museum
Flight Tech Hall
(22156 Three Notch Road, Lexington Park MD 20653)
- 5:00 p.m. hors d'oeuvres and libations
- 5:30 p.m. panel begins
- conclusion 7:00 p.m.
Business casual/military uniform of the day
Keynote/Moderator (confirmed): Mr. William P. Bray, SES, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Research, Development, Test & Evaluation
Panelists to be confirmed.
- $15.00 per person must be paid by 12PM, Tuesday, March 12, 2019 by credit card (VI/MC) on this site or by cash or check delivered or mailed to:
- The Patuxent Partnership, 22335 Exploration Drive, Suite 1035, Lexington Park, MD 20653
- Online advance registrations, without received payment will be $25.
- Registrations received at the door will be $25.
- Sorry, no refunds. Any proceeds after expenses go to The Association of Naval Aviation's Squadron #18's scholarship funds and other STEM programs and initiatives in Southern Maryland.
They should be logged manually into eDACM: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Login/Logout.aspx
**Acquisition workforce attendees can earn 2 CL points.