REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE PANEL. WALK-IN REGISTRATIONS WELCOME. PLEASE CONTACT JEN BROWN WITH FURTHER QUESTIONS VIA EMAIL.
Marine Air: The Sea-Based Inside Force
Tuesday, December 4
5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Patuxent River Naval Air Museum
Flight Tech Hall
(22156 Three Notch Road, Lexington Park MD 20653)
- 5:00 p.m. hors d'oeuvres and libations
- 5:30 p.m. panel begins
- conclusion 7:00 p.m.
Business casual/military uniform of the day
Introductory Remarks (confirmed): Brig. Gen. Gregory L. Masiello, USMC, Program Executive Office for Air Anti-Submarine Warfare, Assault & Special Mission Programs, (PEO(A))
Keynote/Moderator (confirmed): Lt. Gen. Steven R. Rudder, USMC, Deputy Commandant for Aviation, Headquarters Marine Corps
- Col. Matthew G. Kelly, USMC, Program Manager, PMA-275, V-22 Joint Program Office
- Col. John Neville, USMC, Program Manager, PMA-263, Navy and Marine Corps Small Tactical Unmanned Aircraft Systems Program Office
- Col. Jack D. Perrin, USMC, Program Manager, PMA-261, H-53 Heavy Lift Helicopter Program Office
- Col. David Walsh, USMC, Program Manager, PMA-276, Marine Light/Attack Helicopter Programs
Thank you to Bell for sponsoring the December TPP/ANA/MCAA Panel!
- $15.00 per person must be paid by 12PM, Monday, December 3, 2018 by credit card (VI/MC) on this site or by cash or check delivered or mailed to:
- The Patuxent Partnership, 22335 Exploration Drive, Suite 1035, Lexington Park, MD 20653
- Online advance registrations, without received payment will be $25.
- Registrations received at the door will be $25.
- Sorry, no refunds. Any proceeds after expenses go to The Association of Naval Aviation's Squadron #18's and the John Glenn Squadron of the Marine Corps Aviation Association scholarship funds and other STEM programs and initiatives in Southern Maryland.
They should be logged manually into eDACM: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Login/Logout.aspx
**Acquisition workforce attendees can earn 2 CL points.