SAVE THE DATE!!
TPP/ANA/MCAA PANEL & RECEPTION
December 4, 2018
5:00 p.m. hors d'oeuvres and libations, 5:30 p.m. panel begins, conclusion 7:00 p.m.
Patuxent River Naval Air Museum, Flight Tech Hall (building behind newer facility)
22156 Three Notch Road, Lexington Park, MD 20653
Business casual/military uniform of the day
Keynote/Moderator (confirmed): LtGen Steven R. Rudder, Deputy Commandant for Aviation, Headquarters Marine Corps
- COL Michael Dehner, USMC, Program Manager, PMA-257, AV-8B Weapon Systems Program Office (invited)
- COL Matthew G. Kelly, USMC, Program Manager, PMA-275, V-22 Joint Program Office (invited)
- COL Jack D. Perrin, USMC, Program Manager, PMA-261, H-53 Heavy Lift Helicopter Program Office (invited)
- COL David “Angus” Walsh, USMC, Program Manager, PMA-276, Marine Light/Attack Helicopter Programs (confirmed)
Thank you to Bell for sponsoring the December TPP/ANA/MCAA Panel!
- $15.00 per person must be paid by 12PM, Monday, December 3, 2018 by credit card (VI/MC) on this site or by cash or check delivered or mailed to:
- The Patuxent Partnership, 22335 Exploration Drive, Suite 1035, Lexington Park, MD 20653
- Online advance registrations, without received payment will be $25.
- Registrations received at the door will be $25.
- Sorry, no refunds. Any proceeds after expenses go to The Association of Naval Aviation's Squadron #18's and the John Glenn Squadron of the Marine Corps Aviation Association scholarship funds and other STEM programs and initiatives in Southern Maryland.
They should be logged manually into eDACM: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Login/Logout.aspx
**Acquisition workforce attendees can earn 2 CL points.