FMS PROGRAM FEATURING RDML FRANK MORLEY, Director, Navy International Programs Office
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Southern Maryland Higher Education Center | 44219 Airport Road | California, MD 20619
OTHER INVITED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Matthew Borman, Deputy Asst Sec of Commerce for Export Admin
- Michèle Hizon, SES, Principal Director, Directorate of Security Assistance, Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA)
- Robert Hunter, Director for Defense Policy and Strategy, National Security Council (NSC), The White House
- Michael Laychak, SES, Acting Director, Defense Technology Security Administration (DTSA) Office of the Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Policy
- Mike Miller, Deputy Asst Secretary (Acting), Political-Military Affairs Bureau, U.S. Dept of State
- $10- TPP members
- $20 - non-TPP members
- Free to government employees/active duty military.
- Substitutions welcome, sorry no refunds.
**Acquisition workforce attendees can earn 4 CL points.
They should be logged manually into eDACM: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Login/Logout.aspx