ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. WALK-INS ARE WELCOME! PLEASE CONTACT JEN BROWN WITH ANY QUESTIONS VIA EMAIL OR PHONE: 301-866-1739.
TPP/ANA PANEL & RECEPTION - "Naval Aviation Agility and Lethality in Contested Environments"
October 3, 2018
5:00 p.m. hors d'oeuvres and libations, 5:30 p.m. panel begins, conclusion 7:00 p.m.
Patuxent River Naval Air Museum, Flight Tech Hall (building behind newer facility)
22156 Three Notch Road, Lexington Park, MD 20653
Business casual/military uniform of the day
Keynote/Moderator (confirmed): Mr. Daniel Nega, SES, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Air Programs
- CAPT Craig Grubb, Program Manager PMA-299, H-60 Multi-Mission Helicopters Program Office
- CAPT David “DW” Kindley, Program Manager, PMA 265, F/A-18 and EA-18G Program Office
- Mr. Tony Schmidt, SSTM (SES equivalent), Director Rapid Prototyping, Experimentation and Demonstration (RPED), NAWCAD
- CAPT Michael S. Wojse, Carrier Strike Aircraft & Programs Branch Head (OPNAV N980S)
Thank you to Lockheed Martin for sponsoring the October TPP/ANA Panel!
- $15.00 per person must be paid by 12PM, Tuesday, October 2, 2018 by credit card (VI/MC) on this site or by cash or check delivered or mailed to:
- The Patuxent Partnership, 22335 Exploration Drive, Suite 1035, Lexington Park, MD 20653
- Online advance registrations, without received payment will be $25.
- Registrations received at the door will be $25.
- Sorry, no refunds. Any proceeds after expenses go to The Association of Naval Aviation's Squadron #18's scholarship fund and other STEM programs and initiatives in Southern Maryland.
They should be logged manually into eDACM: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Login/Logout.aspx
**Acquisition workforce attendees can earn 2 CL points.