Online registration is now closed. Walk-in registrations are welcome, beginning at 7:30 a.m. September 18.
Please call 301-866-1739 for questions.
Join us September 18 for a full day of expert speakers and panelists from government, industry, and academia who are actively shaping the future of cybersecurity as it relates to speed to the fleet.
Tuesday, September 18, 2018 | 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Southern Maryland Higher Education Center | 44129 Airport Road, California MD 20619
Check-in and Coffee available at 7:30 a.m.
Schedule subject to change.
Welcome: Ms. Bonnie Green, Executive Director, TPP
Morning Keynote: Mr. Paul Beckman, CISO, Department of Homeland Security
Panel 1: The Construct of Cyber for Naval Aviation and Maritime Domain
- Moderator: Mr. Steven Kern, Chief Engineer/Senior Scientific Technical Manager, NAVAIR Cyber Warfare Detachment [confirmed]
- RDML Dave Dermanelian, USCG, Commander, USCG Cyber Command [confirmed]
- Mr. George Kalnasy, NAVAIR Cyber Warfare Detachment [confirmed]
- Mr. Ed Morgan, Principal Engineer, NAWCAD 4.11.3/NAVAIR Cyber Warfare Detachment [confirmed]
Panel 2: Challenges and Benefits of Moving to the Cloud: What is the cloud anyway?
- Moderator: Mr. Stu Young, Technical Director, Defense Solutions, Smartronix [confirmed]
- Mr. Brian Connolly, Director, IT & Cyber Security, NAVAIR [confirmed]
- Mr. Mark Fox, Manager, Global Defense Partners and Programs, Amazon Web Services [confirmed]
- Mr. Anthony Vultaggio, Chief Technology Officer, Smartronix [confirmed]
Afternoon Keynote: Dr. Ronald Ross, Fellow, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), leading Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) Implementation Project
Panel 3: Meeting the Cyber Workforce Challenges
- Moderator: Mr. Robert Hanley, Vice President, Cyber Solutions, Sabre Systems Inc. [confirmed]
- Mr. Vincent Lamolinara, Professor of Acquisition Cybersecurity, Defense Acquisition University (DAU) [confirmed]
- Mr. Kevin Smith, Head of Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Dept, NAVAIR Total Force Strategy and Management Division [invited]
- Ms. Stacey Smith, Executive Director, Cybersecurity Association of Maryland, Inc. (CAMI) [confirmed]
Panel 4: Data - How Do We Protect What We Have?
- Moderator: Mr. Harry Wingo, Professor of Cyber Security, College of Information & Cyberspace, National Defense University [confirmed]
- Mr. Jason Callaway, Google Cloud Customer Engineer [confirmed]
- Mr. Kevin Coggins, Vice President, Cyber & Engineering, Booz Allen Hamilton [confirmed]
- Mr. Jim Ford, Director, Defense Intel and Homeland Security Solutions, Microsoft Federal [confirmed]
- Mr. Jeff Watts, Director of Cybersecurity, RPI Group [confirmed]
||Reception at Taphouse 1637
Let your business's passion for cyber security show!
»» Three levels of sponsorship are available:
- Platinum sponsor - $5,000
- Benefits include: one full page advertisement in the event program, your company’s logo and tagline on the “Platinum Sponsor” signage at the event, one exhibit space and six registrations.
- Gold sponsor - $2,500
- Benefits include: ½ page advertisement in the event program, your company’s logo on the “Gold Sponsor” signage at the event, one exhibit space and four registrations.
- Silver sponsor - $1,500
- Benefits include: your company’s logo on the “Silver Sponsor” signage at the event, one exhibit space and two registrations.
Show off your company's contributions to the world of autonomy and connect with attendees representing numerous government, industry, and academic organizations.
- TPP Members - $495
- Non-members - $795
The exhibitor fee includes
- One exhibit table
- One exhibit worker badge
- One conference registration
- Continental breakfast, lunch and reception
»» Contact Jen Brown, Programs and Membership Director, for more information at email@example.com or 240-317-6018.
Register as a sponsor or exhibitor online using the "Register for Program" button below.
$75 TPP Members
Government employees & active duty military - Free
TPP does not provide refunds for canceled registrations. We do welcome substitutions. In the event that the facility is closed on the day of the program due to inclement weather, TPP will refund your registration fee.
**Acquisition workforce attendees can earn 8 CL points.
They should be logged manually into eDACM: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Login/Logout.aspx