TPP is committed to providing resources to our members and colleagues. Please see below for helpful information. We invite you to submit pertinent information to Programs and Membership Director, Jen Brown, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Latest news from Governor Hogan’s office
- Stay-at-home directive (March 30)
- Maryland Business – COVID-19 resources
- Office of the Governor’s Orders and Guidances
- COVID-19-08 Interpretive Guidance (includes info on workers traveling to/from adjacent states)
- MD Dept of Health – COVID-19 Resources (includes State statistics on reported cases)
- Maryland Unites
- March 23, 2020 – List of essential businesses provided by Office of Governor Hogan; an additional list of businesses that may remain open was released on Monday evening.
- MD Dept of Labor – Unemployment Insurance Division
- MD Department of Labor FAQ about COVID-19 and Maryland’s Unemployment for Businesses and Employees
- MD Department of Commerce FAQ with info for MD businesses
- MD Dept of Labor Hot Jobs listings
- General information from the Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Learn more about Federal Disaster Relief Loans for business, private non-profits, homeowners and renters
- Apply for low-interest disaster relief loans
The loan program, called the Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) for Corona Virus Related Economic Disruptions. Information regarding the loan program can be found here: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/Information/EIDLLoans
- DOD: https://www.defense.gov/Explore/Spotlight/Coronavirus/
- Defense Contracting Management Agency: https://www.dcma.mil/
- DPC memo: Managing Contracts Under COVID-19
- DPC online resources
- Industrial Policy: https://www.businessdefense.gov/coronavirus/
- Defense Pricing and Contracting: https://www.acq.osd.mil/dpap/pacc/cc/COVID-19.html#EAFandNIA_Code
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)’s Guidance on identifying critical infrastructure during COVID-19
- Defense Acquisition University
- PaxRiver Virtual Experienced Professional Mid-Career Interview Day (May 13 – Register here: http://tinyurl.com/upzooen
Support Our Programs
The Pax Partnership invites members who want to further engage with TPP and demonstrate leadership within their industries to become program sponsors.
OUR SPONSORS ARE OUR PARTNERS
Our goal is to provide an opportunity for you to engage with an audience that meets your organization’s goals. Because we value your perspective, as a sponsor, you will have input as panels are developed.
We offer sponsorship packages for Full Day Programs and TPP/ANA Panels.
See details below.
TPP FULL DAY PROGRAMS
PROGRAM SPONSORSHIP LEVELS
Click here to sign up as a sponsor and/or exhibitor for a TPP full-day program.
Click here to sign up as a sponsor for an upcoming TPP/ANA panel.
- Link to letter sent on March 31 to SMC business community from Chris Kaselemis, Director, SMCDED
- Facebook Group – Southern MD is Hungry – providing a list of SOMD Food service establishments providing carryout/to-go services
- Feed St. Mary’s – a list of locations (soup kitchens) providing meals as well as food pantries in St. Mary’s County
- Ways to support local business in St. Mary’s County – list of restaurants offering carry-out/delivery and small businesses offering curbside pick-up
- Click here for a letter sent March 19th to the business community from Chris Kaselemis, Director, St. Mary’s County Department of Economic Development. (Details highlighted below)
- SMCDED is providing updated information and resources on their website: www.YesStMarysMD.com.
Maryland Receives SBA Economic Injury Disaster Declaration
The entire State of Maryland is now eligible for the loan. Please contact the St. Mary’s office of the Maryland Small Business Development Center, Southern Region (301-934-7583) if you need additional assistance with the loan documentation. Click here for complete information.
Information from the Maryland Department of Labor (Unemployment Insurance)
The Division of Unemployment Insurance’s website and call centers are currently experiencing an unprecedented volume of users due to COVID-19. This may result in an unusually long wait time. During this state of emergency, our normal call center hours from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m, will be extended to 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. effective March 19, 2020. To contact a Claim Center, call 410-949-0022.
Who do I contact about the UI Bulk Claim process?
You may contact the Maryland Division of Unemployment Insurance (DUI) via e-mail at UI.BulkClaim@Maryland.gov, or by calling the employer dedicated phone line at 410-853-1700 between 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
UPDATE from Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland (RMI)
In an effort to assist the State and the people of Maryland, the Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland (RMI) has created a database of Maryland manufacturing companies that make components, technologies, materials and products needed to fight COVID-19. Medical facilities and manufacturers are currently looking for this information. This is available for anyone to access. The database will be shared with State leaders and key decision makers who will be helping to procure additional medical equipment and supplies much needed at this critical time.
You may view (or request to be added to) the directory here – https://rmiofmaryland.com/maryland-made-to-save-lives-directory/.