Join IMPAX for a Tech Talk!
May 9, 5:00 p.m.
Patuxent River Naval Air Museum
Topics include cutting edge research for the warfighter:
- Autonomous Radar Toolkit & Electromagnetic Information System (ARTEMIS)
- Liam Renaghan will talk about specially equipped autonomous UAVs operating in conjunction with a portable laser tracker that can augment or replace permanent fixed radar test sites.
- Point-of-Use Vaccine Production
- Joel Odom, Ph.D., will discuss point-of use produced vaccines using protein nanostructures and downloadable information to protect warfighters from rapidly evolving pathogens.
- Reconfigurable Electronic Structures
- Kenneth W. Allen, Ph.D., will explore the world of reconfigurable technology. The marriage of reconfigurable antenna technology and VO2 switches opens exciting pathways in high frequency applications, including missile seekers.
- Graphene-Based High Performance Energy Storage Devices
- Ilan Stern, Ph.D., will discuss next-generation energy storage devices based on graphene cathodes and metal anodes utilizing surface modification of graphene for lithium and/or sodium interactions.
- Advanced Cognitive Electronic Support (ACES)
- Samuel Shapero, Ph.D., will talk about the ACES system approach. Learn how emitter data can be encoded in a neural network instead of using an explicit mission data file (MDF) look-up table.
For more information visit impax.tech