TPP/ANA PANEL & RECEPTION
"Cleared for Takeoff: Innovation in Naval Aviation"
Keynote Speaker and Moderator: RDML Scott D. Conn, Director, Air Warfare, Office of the Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV N98) (confirmed)
- Mr. William Bray, SES, DASN, RDT&E (confirmed)
- Mr. Edward Wolski, SES, Deputy Director, Air Warfare, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (Acquisition, Technology and Logistics) (confirmed)
- TBD, DARPA (invited)
- TBD, PEO (U&W) (invited)
Thursday, March 8, 2018
5:00 p.m. hors d'oeuvres and libations, 5:30 p.m. panel begins, conclusion 7:00 p.m.
Bay District Volunteer Fire Department Social Hall,
**Acquisition workforce attendees can earn 2 CL points.
They should be logged manually into eDACM: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Login/Logout.aspx
46900 S. Shangri La Drive, Lexington Park, MD 20653
Business casual/military uniform of the day
- $15.00 per person must be paid by 12PM, Wednesday, March 7, 2018 by credit card (VI/MC) on this site or by cash or check delivered or mailed to:
- The Patuxent Partnership, 22335 Exploration Drive, Suite 1035, Lexington Park, MD 20653
- Online advance registrations, without received payment will be $25.
- Registrations received at the door will be $25.
- Sorry, no refunds. Any proceeds after expenses go to The Association of Naval Aviation's Squadron #18's scholarship fund.