DOWNLOAD PRESENTATIONS: Todd Balazs (PDF) | Brig. Gen. Greg Masiello (PDF)
The Patuxent Partnership, The Association of Naval Aviation’s Squadron #18, and the John Glenn Squadron of the Marine Corps Aviation Association
invite its members, the business community, base personnel, and the public to a
TPP/ANA/MCAA PANEL & RECEPTION
"NAVAIR Digital Integration"
Keynote Speaker and Moderator: Vice Adm. Paul A. Grosklags, Commander, NAVAIR
Mr. Todd Balazs, SES, Digital Integration Officer, NAVAIR (confirmed)
Mr. David Cohen, SES, Director, Systems Engineering Department (AIR-4.1), NAWCAD (confirmed)
Mr. Stephen Cricchi, SES, Assistant Commander, Corporate Operations and Total Force (AIR-7.0), NAVAIR (confirmed)
Brig. Gen. Greg Masiello, Naval Air Systems Command assistant commander for Logistics and Industrial Operations (Air-6.0), NAVAIR (confirmed)
Thursday, December 7, 2017
5:00 p.m. start, 5:30 p.m. panel begins, conclusion 7:00 p.m.
Bay District Volunteer Fire Department Social Hall,
**Acquisition workforce attendees can earn 2 CL points.
They should be logged manually into eDACM: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Login/Logout.aspx
46900 S. Shangri La Drive, Lexington Park, MD 20653
Business casual/military uniform of the day
- $10.00 per person must be paid by 12PM, Wednesday, December 6, 2017 by credit card (VI/MC) on this site or by cash or check delivered or mailed to:
- The Patuxent Partnership, 22335 Exploration Drive, Suite 1035, Lexington Park, MD 20653
- Online advance registrations, without received payment will be $20.
- Registrations received at the door will be $20.
- Sorry, no refunds. Any proceeds after expenses go to The Association of Naval Aviation's Squadron #18 and the John Glenn Squadron of the Marine Corps Aviation Association.