We accidentally linked to this page in one of our email announcements. Sorry about that!
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. YOU MAY CALL 240-317-6018 UNTIL THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST AT NOON TO REGISTER OR WALK-IN AT PROGRAM.
The Patuxent Partnership and The Association of Naval Aviation’s Squadron #18
invite its members, the business community, base personnel and the public to a
TPP/ANA PANEL & RECEPTION
"Poseidon and Triton: Welcome to the Family"
Keynote Speaker and Moderator: Rear Admiral Trey Wheeler, Commander, Patrol Reconnaissance Group (CPRG), Norfolk VA
Ms. Angie Knappenberger, SES, Deputy Director of Air Warfare (OPNAV N98B), Pentagon
Captain Daniel Mackin, Program Manager, Persistent Maritime Unmanned Aircraft Systems (MQ-4C Triton), PMA-262
Air Commodore Gary Martin, Air Attaché, Embassy of Australia
Captain Tony Rossi, Major Program Manager, Maritime Patrol & Reconnaissance Aircraft (P-3/P-8), PMA-290
Rear Admiral Paul Sohl, Commander, Operational Test & Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR), Norfolk, VA
Thursday, September 21, 2017
5:00 p.m. start, 5:30 p.m. panel begins, conclusion 7:00 p.m.
**Acquisition workforce attendees can earn 2 CL points.
They should be logged manually into eDACM: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Login/Logout.aspx
Bay District Volunteer Fire Department Social Hall,
46900 S. Shangri La Drive, Lexington Park, MD 20653
Business casual/military uniform of the day
- $10.00 per person must be paid by 12PM, Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- by credit card (VI/MC) on this site or by cash or check delivered or mailed to:
- The Patuxent Partnership, 22335 Exploration Drive, Suite 1035, Lexington Park, MD 20653
- Online advance registrations, without received payment will be $15.
- Registrations received at the door will be $15.
- Sorry, no refunds. Any proceeds after expenses go to The Association of Naval Aviation's Squadron #18.